Copy the code:
1. Using your mouse click and drag or even double click on the code to select it.
2. Right click on the selection and choose Copy.
1. Login and click on Customize in the upper right corner of your blog.
2. Click on Add a Gadget above the sidebar where you want the Link-Logo to be displayed, and then select HTML. Or you can click on an existing HTML sidebar element if you want the Link-Logo to be displayed with some others (ie...you have a Design Teams sidebar element already).
3. Fill in the Title appropriately (ie…type "Design Teams" or "Badge") or leave it blank.
4. Right click on the Content field and click on Paste.
5. Click on Save Changes. You may move the element to the desired location by simply dragging (click on it and drag the mouse while pressing the mouse button) it into place.
1. Login to your weblog. Create a new Typelist, one for links and give it a name (ie…Design Teams).
2. Create a new item, with no title and no URL. In the note section add the code for the Link-Logo
3. Next click the "Configure" tab on your Typelist and under advanced configuration, change the Display Notes option to "As text".
4. Save Changes and add the list to your blog. You're done!
Please let me know if:
Your on another blog service and need help.
You need further assistance with these instructions.